World Badminton Training Association Constitution
The World Badminton Training Association was incorporated in Hong Kong in 2015. It is a sports organization consisting mainly of badminton training organized by the original Chinese national badminton players all over the world. "Badminton training and level recognition, so that each badminton player to achieve one step and one level" for the purpose of this meeting. The former national badminton team members are distributed around the world and have been engaged in badminton teaching and related work. In order to better promote badminton sports, train more young athletes, set up the World Badminton Training Association, specify the industry's standard level for badminton and promote the implementation. .
Chapter 1 General
World Badminton Training Association
English name: World Badminton Training Association
Official website: www.btabadminton.org
Article 2. Nature
A sports organization consisting mainly of badminton training organized by the original Chinese national badminton players all over the world. Has the following characteristics:
1. Mass Training: The World Badminton Training Association trains young people and badminton fans through professional strength and popularizes badminton sports. Associations in various countries, various localities, all consciously accept the guidance and assistance of the local government.
2. Professionalism: The World Badminton Training Association develops a standard level of badminton. Through the training of youngsters, it discovers professional badminton players and provides professional institutions with badminton talents. The Association promoted the level of standards, so that each badminton enthusiast finds their own horizontal position, continuously improves the level of badminton and enjoys sports.
3. Global: The World Badminton Training Association will gradually promote the badminton level certification to the global badminton community, identify the badminton coaches for coaching, and organize youth leagues at all levels. , gradually set up countries and regions "World Badminton Training Association branch" to become a badminton sport to promote the global badminton organization.
Article 3. Purpose
"Badminton training and level recognition, so that each badminton player to achieve one step and one level" for the purpose of this meeting.
Promoting badminton sports, uniting badminton lovers, and complying with the relevant laws and regulations of various countries and regions, the development of the articles of association shall be formulated.
Article 4. Organization
The World Badminton Training Association established:
1. Management Committee: One honorary president, several honorary vice presidents, one president, several vice presidents, one secretary general, one to three vice secretary generals, and several directors.
2. Hierarchy Department: One minister and several officers. Responsible for player registration, association club management and level qualification exam.
3. Competition Department: One minister and several officers.
4. The Financial Management Collection Department;
5. Publicity and Promotion Department.
Article 5: Flag, emblem
1. The World Badminton Training Association has a flag that will be used by the World Badminton Training Association for major events and matches.
2. The World Badminton Training Association has an emblem that will be used for the uniform printing of various letterheads, documents, certificates, promotional items, clothing and other items.
Chapter II Council
Article 1. Nature
The Council is the highest executive body of the World Badminton Training Association. All matters of the World Badminton Training Association are planned, coordinated and implemented by the Council. And have the right to amend this charter.
Article 2. Duties
1. Formulate and amend the articles of association and other regulations.
2. Hear the opinions and suggestions of each club and player and give them a reply.
3. Organize various activities of the World Badminton Training Association and liaise and coordinate among the various clubs.
4. Regularly do work and financial reports to members.
5. Responsible for the organization, coordination and implementation of badminton training and level test.
Note: The Council has a standing council to handle routine affairs and is chaired by the president, vice president and secretary general. The director may, depending on the circumstances, be able to serve concurrently as many times as he can.
Article 3. Election and Removal
1. The World Badminton Training Association has several directors and supervisors.
2. At the annual badminton training level test meeting, a meeting of the board of directors is held, and temporary meetings may be held if necessary.
3. A re-election will be held every two years. Directors may be re-elected and, if necessary, may be supplemented by the standing council (using communications elections).
4. The removal of the president, deputy president, and the secretary-general must be decided by more than two-thirds of all directors.
Chapter III Group Membership (Clubs)
Article 1. Group membership (club) qualifications: Each club has at least 50 young members.
1. Advocates the regulations of the World Badminton Training Association and other regulations.
2. Love badminton sports, improve their own ball skills, and join badminton sports.
3. With a sense of collective responsibility, willing to serve this and other members, and to fulfill their obligations.
4. Willing to pay the annual fee can become a member of the group.
Article 2. Admission
1. Application: A group that meets the qualifications of a group member (a club) as stipulated in the Articles of Association may apply for membership regardless of nationality, gender or belief.
2. Fees: Each year, we will pay RMB 500 and the equivalent membership fee.
Article 3. Right of group members (clubs)
1. The right to submit comments and suggestions to the World Badminton Training Association.
2. To monitor the activities of the World Badminton Training Association, especially the financial income and expenditure.
3. The right to participate in various activities organized by the World Badminton Training Association.
4. Get the right to state aid for badminton tactical lectures.
5. There is the right to apply for withdrawal, but no refund of the annual fee has been requested.
Article 4. Obligations of corporate members (clubs)
1. Comply with the Articles of Association and various regulations and consciously maintain the reputation of the World Badminton Training Association.
2. Obligation to participate in various activities organized and organized by the World Badminton Training Association.
3. Do your best to complete the tasks entrusted by the World Badminton Training Association.
4. The annual membership fee shall be payable on time and in accordance with the regulations. If the payment period is not paid for one year, it shall be deemed as automatic withdrawal.
Article 5. The Governing Council has the power to decide whether to dismiss the group members (branches) that have seriously violated the regulations or other regulations.
Chapter IV Funds of the World Badminton Training Association
World Badminton Training Association Fund: Annual membership fees paid by corporate members (clubs) and various sponsorship fees.
This World Badminton Training Association reserves the right of final interpretation of all the above terms.